Anderson P-HE1-10C Forged Brass 5/8" Hose Bard x 3/8" MPT 90° Elbow14154F8S_HHH5 $6.99
- 90-degree elbow for connecting hose to threaded pipe at an angle
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately)
- For use with plastic or rubber hose
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
This Anderson Metals hose fitting is made of brass and has a 90-degree elbow shape for connecting hose to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard at an angle. This adapter is for a fixed connection between plastic or rubber hose and pipe made of copper, nylon, or plastic. A barbed fitting on one end creates a tight seal on flexible or semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately), and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. The fitting has a temperature range of 32 to 200 degrees F.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day. *excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to ThorWoods handmade products, processing time located within the description ***does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight, handling time may vary