Eaton Cutler-Hammer BR2020 BR-Series Circuit Breaker 1 Pole 2-20A 120/240V15433F14L_W3
Circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). The Eaton Cutler-Hammer 20/20 Amp 1 in. Duplex Type BR Circuit Breaker is also known as tandem breaker. Tandem breakers are convenient for adding circuits to a full load center and are sometimes used to reduce the physical size of the load center. This a non-circuit limiting breaker. The BR tandem line of breakers is intended for replacement purposes on load centers made prior to 1968.
- Primary function of a circuit breaker is to protect the wire from overheating (overload) and fault currents (short circuit)
- Amperage - (2) 20 Amp
- 1 in. plug-on circuit breaker
- Trips to center position - must turn off then turn back on
- For use in type BR load centers
- Interrupt rating - 10 kAIC
- Voltage rating is 120/240-Volt
- Wire size - #14-4 AWG Cu/Al at 60°C or 75°C
- BR duplex circuit breakers are a replacement breaker for enclosures manufactured prior to 1968 with un-notched stabs
Brand New and never been used.
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day.*excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight