Hexcel 103C-25" SikaWrap Hex 103C Carbon Fiber Fabric Wrap 100 yrd Roll 25" wide13595S110L_AAA5 $8,999.99
High strength, unidirectional carbon fiber fabric. Material is field laminated using Sikadur 300, Sikadur Hex 300 or Sikadur Hex 306 epoxy to form a carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) used to strengthen structural elements.
- Increased live loads in warehouses
- Increased traffic volumes on bridges
- Installation of heavy machinery in industrial buildings
- Vibrating structures
- Changes of building utilization
- Column wrapping
- Masonry walls
Damage to structural parts
- Aging of construction materials
- Vehicle impact
- Blast resistance
Change in structural system
- Removal of walls or columns
- Removal of slab sections for openings
Design or construction defects
- Insufficient reinforcements
- Insufficient structural depth
Characteristics and Advantages
- Approved by ICBO/ICC ER-5558.
- Used for shear, confinement or flexural strengthening.
- Flexible, can be wrapped around complex shapes.
- High strength.
- Light weight.
- Alkali resistant.
- Low aesthetic impact.
Packaging25 in. x 300 ft. (91 meters / 100 yards)
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day. *excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to ThorWoods handmade products, processing time located within the description ***does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight, handling time may vary