Jet-Lube 73550 Silicone DM Dielectric Grease Translucent 14 oz Cartridge 3 NLGI
- Direct comparison to Dow Corning 111 Compound; A trademark of Dow Corning Corporation, USA
- NSF H-1 Registered; Water resistant; Nontoxic/Safe; Wide temperature range; Extremely chemical resistant
- Translucent paste; Highly resistant to oxidation and shear breakdown; Suitable for valve lubrication
- Dielectric strength - 500 volts/mil typical; Conforms to: MIL-S-8660C (DM-3), MIL-C-21567A (DM-2), NATO Code #S-736; Standard NLGI 3
- -70 to 400 degrees F, 3 NLGI Number, 14 oz Cartridge, Translucent
Silicone Compound DM is a premium Silicone Compound for use in a wide variety of applications. Its low volatility, non-melting thickener and high dielectric strength make it the compound of choice for moisture proofing ng ignition systems, spark plug connections, electrical assemblies, cable and battery terminals and other similar applications. In the higher NLGI grades, Silicone Compound DM provides excellent lubrication and sealing properties for plug and gate valves, stuffing boxes, O-rings, vacuum and pressure systems. The low volatility and inert properties allow it to be used on a wide range of elastomers and plastics. It is not recommended for use on surfaces to be painted. Excellent for high temperature bearings, conveyor systems and low-temp refrigeration systems.
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day.*excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight