Kimball Midwest 1466X8X8 Hose Pipe Connector 1/2" FNPT x 1/2" NAB14393F7S_Z4 $5.99
- TYPICAL APPLICATION: Air brake systems except where temperatures exceed +200°F or where battery acid can drip on tubing.
- PRESSURE: 150 P.S.I. maximum operating pressure.
- VIBRATION RATING: Fair resistance.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°F to +200°F.
- MATERIAL: CA360 Brass.
- USED WITH: NT100 and NT200 nylon tubing - SAE J844 Type A and B.
- MEETS SAE & DOT FMVSS 571.106. Ref. SAE No. 100103BA.
- "DOT" APPROVED.
|Female Pipe Thread:||1/2"|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +200°F|
|Regulations Met:||DOT Approved|
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day. *excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to ThorWoods handmade products, processing time located within the description ***does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight, handling time may vary