Kimball Midwest 3300x4 Brass Pipe Coupling 1/4" x 1/4" NPT Female *Single*14382F2S_F5
- TYPICAL APPLICATION: Grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation, and hydraulic systems.
- PRESSURE: Up to 1200 P.S.I. depending on tube size.
- TEMPERATURE: -65°F to +250°F.
- VIBRATION RATING: Fair resistance - use long nut when greater vibration resistance is needed.
- USED WITH: Brass, bronze and iron pipe.
|Female Pipe Thread:||1/4"|
|Industry Number:||SAE No. 130138|
|Max Pressure:||Up to 1,200|
|Operating Temperature:||-65° to +250°F|
|Sealing Method:||Pipe Thread|
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day. *excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to ThorWoods handmade products, processing time located within the description ***does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight, handling time may vary