Yale 632F Exit Device Pull Trim 630 Finish CYL x Pull without Lock Cylinder13091S5S_S3 $149.99
The Yale 632F Escutcheon x Pull & less cylinder nightlatch cylinder by pull.
Exit device trims fit 1500, 2100 or 7000 series devices.
Key-in-Knob & Key-in-Lever come with a cylinder, all others are less cylinder.
Rim and Vertical Rod Devices use Universal Lifter Assembly #60-1500-0671-000, to connect to any 620 or 630 Series active trim. Mortise Devices are supplied according to trim type and function desired. There is a 1530(F) Series device adequate for each 350, 650, 660 or 670 Series Trim charted.
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
- Trim through-bolts to exit device for strength.
- Beveled sides improve attack resistance.
- Solid forged escutcheon resists vandalism and abuse.
- Flush cylinder in 6-pin applications for additional security.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) door standard. For doors through 2-1/4" (57mm) or shim-mounted devices, specify on order.
- Plate Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 15-1/2" x 5/8" (70mm x 394mm x 16mm).
- Pull Dimensions: 6-7/16" (164mm) on centers x 2-1/8" (54mm) projection.
- Cylinders not included.
Orders are shipped same day Monday-Friday before 4pm ET. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following business day.*excludes all USPS holidays **does not apply to orders shipped LTL Freight